Saturday, November 26, 2016

Last year I made a 26 for 26 list. I'm pretty excited that I accomplished nearly every single one of my goals. Saying that, this year I don't think I want so many new tasks. Instead, I would like to continue a few things from last year as well as to try a few new ones.

  • Paint my room
  • Attend the crazy New Years Eve event whether by volunteering or as a spectator
  • Deploy nationally with the Red Cross
  • Take the prerequiste classes to apply for International Deployments
  • Obtain the Red Cross Core Capabilities Certificate
  • Step Up my game with the Red Cross - AmeriCorps program
  • Try other areas of the Red Cross out
  • Take a class of some sort
  • Run at least a 10k (technically this was my goal last year)
  • Snowboard
  • Hike
  • Jet skii for the first time
  • Book a trip abroad (technically this was my goal last year)
  • Volunteer with a big event
  • Visit Long Island
  • Camp
  • Tour the United Nations (technically this was my goal last year)
  • Read more real books
  • Climb to the top of Lady Liberty (technically this was my goal last year)
  • Watch a 92Y talk in person
  • Start a savings goal for my next house & car
  • Find a new place to hike (I love Bear Mountain, but I've done all the trails)
  • Try something new
  • Grad School? To apply or not to apply?

No comments:

Post a Comment